The Aeroflow 100 Series hose is a true double-braided stainless hose that uses the highest quality stainless wire available.
- Constructed with a stainless steel outer braid that resists abrasion and corrosion.
- Combined with a reinforced Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber liner with a nylon inner braid.
- For use with Fuel systems, E85, E10, Methanol, Oils, Lubricants, Coolant systems and Vacuum applications.
- Suits 100, 150, 500, 550 & 880 series hose end fittings.
- Temperature range of -40°C to 150°C
Please Note: Due to the use of unknown additives in some fuels, we are unable to guarantee our rubber hose's compatibility with all fuels unless otherwise stated. We recommend the use of Aeroflow's PTFE series hose for all other types of fuels. Please ensure all hose is thoroughly cleaned out before use. For all inlet/suction side of any pump, or when very tight bends must be made, please use the Aeroflow inner coil support spring.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Brake systems, Power steering, Extreme heat areas and use inside passenger compartments (due to permeation). For these applications please use Aeroflow's 200 Series Hose & compatible fittings.
|Part Number||AF100-04-1M - AF100-20-15M|
|Material||Stainless Steel & CPE|