The Aeroflow 450 Series hose is for performance and racing enthusiasts who want high quality light weight hose that is easier to assemble than traditional braided steel hose.
- Constructed with a braided nylon outer shield for abrasion resistance.
- A flexible stainless steel inner core for superior strength is embedded in the Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber liner.
- For use with Fuel systems, E85, E10, Methanol, Oils, Lubricants, Coolant systems and Vacuum applications.
- Suits 100, 150, 500, 550 & 880 series hose end fittings.
- Temperature range of -40°C to 150°C
Please Note: Due to the use of unknown additives in some fuels, we are unable to guarantee our rubber hose's compatibility with all fuels unless otherwise stated. We recommend the use of Aeroflow's PTFE series hose for all other types of fuels. Please ensure all hose is thoroughly cleaned out before use. For all inlet/suction side of any pump, or when very tight bends must be made, please use the Aeroflow inner coil support spring.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: Brake systems, Power steering, Extreme heat areas and use inside passenger compartments (due to permeation). For these applications please use Aeroflow's 200 Series Hose & compatible fittings.
|Part Number||AF450-04-1M - AF450-20-15M|
|Material||Nylon & CPE|